Thursday, November 13, 2008

MEMEY AND HER BABIES

One of my cats, Memey (not related to Memey Suhaiza who was caught with Norman Hakim by the anti-vice agency) gave birth to two kittens yesterday. I came home from work and she was nowhere to be found. I had my suspicions that she was about to give birth since she had been a little bit restless for the past two days. This is her second batch of kittens. The last time she gave birth, only one of her babies survived. I'm not sure whether her kittens will survive this time or not. Memey is a little bit small compared to other cats and to me, is still a baby. But I guess any creatures no matter what the size is, will start to mate once it reaches maturity (just like the human Memey). It's amazing and at the same time, ironic to see how animals know what to do instinctively and yet, humans, who are supposed to be superior than the animals, can sometimes be dense and thick.