Monday, October 19, 2009

NIPPY'S ALMOST NIPPLEGATE INCIDENT

Whitney Houston performed 'Million Dolar Bill' on the British show 'The X Factor' and she had a wardrobe malfunction. While not as famous and as revealing as Miss Jackson's 2004 Superbowl incident, it was a wardrobe malfunction nevertheless. The back strap of her dress came undone in the middle of her performance but she was fortunate the dress was held together by the top straps. Talk about luck! Whitney (sometimes called Nippy by her family and fans) could have shown a 'nipple' (or two) and I'm sure the incident would be bigger (no pun intended) than her comeback story. It could also have easily been referred to as the real 'Nipplegate'. Making light of the situation, she said,"I sang myself out of my clothes". From now on, I'm going to make sure sure my fly is done properly every time I step out of the loo. Pray that I will never have to say 'I peed myself out of my pants'.