Tuesday, October 13, 2009

THANK YOU, MISTER POSTMAN

I was expecting a parcel from somebody to be sent to my house (my Whitney Houston's cd singles actually) and I was surprised when it was sent to my workplace instead of to my house. I don't even know the postman personally and I seldom said even two words to him except the occasional thank you when I happened to be at home. I guess he knew that nobody was at home when he was delivering the parcel and instead of leaving a note asking me to pick up the parcel from the post office, he sent it to my workplace. That was really nice of him, wasn't it? It is quite rare nowadays to find people who will go out of their way to do something for someone else especially if they don't know that person. I doubt that I will either. To that Mister Postman, bravo and thank you very much.