Thursday, October 22, 2009

WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT?

Another victim has been added to the long list of child abuse victims and this time the culprits are her own mother and her mother's boyfriend. I can't understand how a mother who is supposedly a loving person can turn a blind eye towards the suffering of her own flesh and blood. Is love so powerful that one can become so weak and cruel? I am not a violent person and I don't believe much in violent acts but this time, I truly wish that these two devils would die slow agonising deaths. Neither am I judgmental but I can't help but curse them to the lowest depth of hell. Whatever their reasons are, none can be justified. The pictures of the little girl were all over the papers and it is sad to witness how two mature adults can do such things to an innocent child. What's love got to do with it? Nothing and everything, I'd say.