Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WHITNEY HOUSTON VERSUS CHROMEO'S MASH-UP


I was reading the posts on Classic Whitney (my favourite Whitney Houston website) when I came across a link posted by a fellow member. I wasn't expecting anything at all before I downloaded this song but boy, was I surprised after I did! The Internet Hood did a fabulous job mashing up Whitney Houston's pop classic 'How Will I Know' with Chromeo's funkier and more recent 'When The Night Falls'. The result is 'When The Night Knows', a fabulous seamless perfection that overlays a new groove to an already well-known song (or is it the other way around?). I've been listening to this song non-stop for a few days now (it's really infectious, guys) and a few of my friends also seem to be impressed by the song. I never thought that I would be listening to Whitney in a new perspective now that she is gone. Well, I guess I never knew...

p/s Do check out Chromeo's When The Night Falls video clip. Campy and hilarious!