Tuesday, January 6, 2015

WHITNEY HOUSTON 'THE BODYGUARD' TOUR BOOK

My third Whitney Houston tour book arrived today after I came back home from my brother's house in Ipoh. Unlike the other two tour books that I have, this one doesn't have a hard cover but it is still in excellent condition. Another edition of this tour book is also available in Japanese but mine is in English. The book is printed on quality glossy paper and the pictures are utterly fabulous. After all, this was Whitney at her prime when the whole world seemed to revolve around her. There is also a whole page containing a list and pictures of all her released singles up at that point. The information used for this tour book is pretty much the same as the other two tour books that I have except for a little bit of addition highlighting her 'The Bodyguard' success and achievements. Some of the photographs are in monotones and I have to admit that most of the pictures truly show Whitney's beauty and elegance. Her three other tour books from the Greatest Love World Tour, My Love Is Your Love World Tour and Nothing But Love Tour are still available on ebay but I'm putting off buying them at the moment. When the time is right, I'm sure they will be mine.

The Bodyguard Tour Book.

The centrefold.

Whitney's sweet smile.